Maximize your compliance with scheduled evaluations and easy to access reports showing evaluations due and past due.
- Easy to use – evaluations and photographs can be completed at bedside
- Tap on body part showing the position of wound or tracked/non-tracked skin conditions
- Evaluations for skin, wound and non-ulcer including Braden Scale and PUSH Tool
WoundSense provides nurses with the tools they need to effectively manage resident’s skin integrity status that allows for better oversight and outcomes. Our tools let you compare wound photographs from week to week and view all resident skin documentation online from anywhere. Don’t let a wound get out of hand as the desktop manager can quickly help you to assess a residents treatment needs by reviewing all documentation online.
- Enhanced visibility to monitor current and past evaluations and treatments which could result in a reduction in time to heal
- View resident treatments in management dashboard
- Report of all refused skin or wound checks to ensure follow-up
WoundSense gives you the ability to review all skin documentation and wound images remotely online. For regional or corporate managers, this reduces travel and gives you access to every evaluation, every treatment plan and all skin integrity photographs regardless of the location. Control your costs with more efficient nursing and documentation review.
- Review all skin documentation and wound images remotely online.
- All documentation is available immediately after a nurse signs the evaluation.
- Documentation is on the tablet in Completed Evaluations and on the Management Dashboard.
To view a video demo and learn more about WoundSense, please visit IHNWoundSense.com.